- Denim shirt has always been a classic, a must to have in your wardrobe. A piece of clothing which goes with everything, literally.
- Paired up with a dark jean or a two shade lighter jeans and with your favorite Chuck Taylor or stilettoes, gives you an easy cool and confident look.
- Team it up with a black skinny jean or black leather jeggings with heels and you are ready to rock a rock star look.
- Achieve a funky look by pairing it up with skinny joggers and any footwear ranging from slippers to heels.
- Having a denim shirt you’ll never feel a need to buy a jean jacket, just roll up the sleeves a little.Wear it with a summer dress by keeping it open with sleeves rolled up or by tying a knot in front gives you a casual comfy look.
- Pairing it up with another all-time classic a black pencil skirt gives you and I care and I don’t care to look all at the same time. These two classics together and result are loved by all.
- Wear the denim with an animal print skirt, your floral print skirt or your favorite shorts; it’ll go with everything giving you a trendy look.
Don’t feel like wearing a shirt over your top anymore, no probs, just tie it around your waist and you are good to go with a little hipster touch to your look.
So what is it that you are waiting for if you have denim, go and try these out and if not then go and buy yourself one?